Support and Training
- What should I do if my download fails?
- What do I need to run LAMP: Words For Life?
- How do I sign-up for an iSharePRC account?
- How do I back up and restore my iPad?
- How can I check the version number of my software?
- Why is my LAMP app running slower than usual?
- Why is my app no longer speaking?
- How do I add a new voice to my LAMP Words For Life?
- It seems like AAC apps are being purchased more by parents. Is there still a role for a speech language pathologist?
- I forgot my passcode. How can I reset it?
- Can I text directly from the app?
- Can I merge two saved vocabulary builder files into one file?
What should I do if my download fails?
If you have a weak Wi-Fi connection, it is not unusual for a download to be interrupted and fail to complete. The simplest fix is to download again. For more extensive details direct from Apple, use the following link: