Training and Support
Live Online Training
Attend on-line trainings taught by certified and licensed speech-language therapists to learn how to use the Words for Life app. ASHA CEU’s are available for some classes.
- Words for Life: Features and Programming for LAMP
Take a self-paced eLearning course to learn more about the LAMP Words for Life app and implementing the LAMP approach.
- Shedding Some Light on LAMP (Overview of the LAMP approach to teaching language)
- Introduction to LAMP Words for Life (Overview of the iOS app and support offerings):
On Demand Training
LAMP Words for Life®: Vocabulary Review and Practice
This is a two and a half hour recorded webinar that is broken up into chapters. The chapters cover the following topics: What is LAMP?, What is LAMP Words for Life (WFL)?, Support for Programming, PASS Demo Software, Word Finder and Vocabulary Builder, 84 1-hit, 84 Transition, 84 Full, and Questions/Resources. You may watch all of the chapters from start to finish or pick which sections you would like to watch. Hands-on practice is encouraged throughout the course, so be prepared to learn and practice.
Note: The self-study classes are best viewed with Adobe Flash Player 6.0.79 or later and one of these web browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 7 or later, Google Chrome, Firefox 1.5 or later, Safari 3 or later.
- Macintosh: Firefox 1.5 or later, Safari 3 or later.
If using an iPad, the course is best viewed in Safari, however, you may experience delays or disruptions in audio and video playback.
For answers to common questions, please read our FAQ.
To help you get started, we have created a series of short support articles and videos that walk you through common tasks in the app:
- View Support Articles
- View Tutorial Videos
- LAMP Words for Life User Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide (Spanish)
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide (Spanish)
Free support is available through our support ticket system or by email. One of our support representatives will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Email Support: email@example.com
The Center for AAC & Autism provides specialized clinical training to health care professionals, teachers and parents, empowering clients and families with education, resources, and information. Visit the Center for AAC & Autism to learn more.
Purchase a premium support plan and get accelerated help using live chat or a toll-free phone number. (*During regular business hours)