While augmentative communication software on iPads allow much functionality at a very low price, customer support for these products is limited as compared to traditional, PRC communication devices. While this is also true of LAMP Words For Life™, we offer a number of support options which are not typically available for such applications.
- What should I do if my download fails?
- What do I need to run LAMP: Words For Life?
- How do I sign-up for an iSharePRC account?
- How do I back up and restore my iPad?
- How do I make a backup of my WFL vocabulary file?
- How can I check the version number of my software?
- Why is my LAMP app running slower than usual?
- Why is my app no longer speaking?
- How do I add a new voice to my LAMP Words For Life?
- It seems like AAC apps are being purchased more by parents. Is there still a role for a speech language pathologist?
- I forgot my passcode. How can I reset it?
- Can I text directly from the app?
- How do I get access to LAM (Language Activity Monitoring) information?
- Can I merge two saved vocabulary builder files into one file?
- Setting Up for AAC
- Copying a Default Vocabulary File so it can be Modified
- Adding a Word to a Page
- Preventing Unauthorized Vocabulary Editing
- Closing versus Minimizing the Application
- Word Finder
- Hiding a Word
- Creating a New Page
- Create a Button that Links to a New Page
- Using Vocabulary Builder to Teach Motor Patterns
- Sound Setting: Voice and Clicks